Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I don't usually make chocolate chip cookies.  So many variables and then the time it takes to make all of the cookies, plus baking time for each cookie sheet.....forget about it!  Give me a bar recipe any day of the week!  Randomly though, I decided to make some cookies and had pinned this recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction and decided to see if they were as soft and chewy as she wrote about.
Well they were!  Her blog on these cookies has loads of advice about cookies in general so rather than try and repeat what she has said, just go there and give these a try!  I only made one minor change and added 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, otherwise I followed her steps completely!
These turned out so yummy and soft!  I froze some of the dough for another day.  Even after freezing the dough, they cookies still turned out so soft and moist.
I will definitely be making these again and I recommend you give them a try.  Hmmm, those look good enough I may have to make some this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

.