Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

So I have now made these cookies twice and they are just so easy and so surprisingly delightful! 
I will always love standard chocolate chip cookies, but these take a close second!  They also whip up a bit faster which makes me a fan!  I don't make a lot of cookies as they seem to take FOREVER!  Between the mixing, the endless scooping of dough and then waiting for each tray to bake!  Oh my!  Since I don't have multiple ovens like my mom, making cookies can become an all afternoon process!  Plus I end up eating lots of dough, which actually makes for less baking but not as much sharing!
When I do make cookies, I do use a pretty small scoop, which adds to the time, but then makes the cookies so cute and bite sized!  Who can say no to a pretty little cookie huh?  Not me!
Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, seeing those white chocolate chips again will have me making these again real soon!

Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
 Originally found on Dessert Now Dinner Later

Ingredients:

4oz cream cheese
½ cup butter flavored Crisco (I used the sticks)
½ cup brown sugar
1 large egg
½ tsp vanilla
2 (7oz) boxes Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup white chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Cream the cream cheese, Crisco, & brown sugar together. Add the egg & vanilla, blend, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
2. Add muffin mix and flour. Mix until just incorporated.
3. Fold in white chocolate chips. Scoop into balls of dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
4. Bake at 325 for 14 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

.