Friday, September 12, 2014

Streusel Zucchini Bread

I promised another zucchini bread recipe and I am ready to deliver!
This one is good enough that I made it twice, double batches both times, in about 7 days time!  I can't get enough of it, the streusel oat topping really puts it over the top!  This is gonna be a short post, I would rather send you to the site where I found this recipe.
Just know that if you like a traditional zucchini bread that has chocolate chips, you will love this one!  It has all the same basic ingredients, if you are planning on making some bread in the near future, I have no doubt you will have everything on hand.
So do yourself a favor, visit Sally's Baking Addiction to see how to make this oh so amazing bread!
Beware though, it is hard to cut and then hard to stay away from.  I am going to be trying the muffin versions next time, since those don't require cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

.